Nigerian crossdresser, brand influencer and philanthropist, Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju, popularly known as Bobrisky clocks 28 today.
Bobrisky took to his Instagram page on Sunday to share some stunning and classy pre-birthday photos, to mark her 28th birthday.
The pictures, which confused some of her fans and followers as to if she has completely changed gender, generated thousands of reactions on social media.
Here are facts you should know about Bobrisky at 28:
1. He was born on August 31, 1992 as Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju.
2. He completed her Secondary School education at King’s College, Lagos and attended the University of Lagos (UNILAG) where she studies accounting.
3. In May 2019, Bobrisky confirmed that her pronouns are “she” and “her” after receiving several misgendered comments on her Instagram profile.
4. Taiwo Kola-Ogunlade, Google’s Communications and Public Affairs Manager for West Africa, said Bobrisky was the most searched individual from October 26 to November 2016.
5. She became recognised by being highly controversial on social media for the ultra conservative Nigerian standards. Bobrisky was able to gather traffic to her Snapchat account when she claimed she had a lover who is assumed to be of masculine gender despite the law in Nigeria stating that same sex relationships is an offence punishable by serving 14 years in a penitentiary.
6. In August 2019, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, Director General of Nigeria’s National Council for Arts and Culture, called Bobrisky “a national disgrace,” stating she would be “dealt with ruthlessly” if caught on the streets.
7. In July 31, Bobrisky in an interview with celebrity journalist, Dele Momodu, revealed that he is neither a bisexual nor homosexual and thereby still dates women.